Report: DentedCrown
Name of player: DentedCrown

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56781052

Time in GMT: 2:00pm -> 2:05pm

Server: v2p

Summary: Mass RDM/ Random Shooting
It started when i drove upto a traffic light and stopped my car, at which point a citizen, with a bald playermodel, asked me to get out of my car, for no reason. I said No and was planning to drive off, then a black market dealer offers me $5000 if he can borrow my car. I had no time to respond because at that point a citizen , with a black coat playermodel- later found out to be DentedCrown, pulls out a machine gun and shoots me to death, wrecking my car.
Later i am walking down the street and see a citizen with the same playermodel shooting a blackmarket dealer (footage ends there, but afterwards another citizen let him into his car and drove off)
To end it all, i found DentedCrown, took a screenshot to remember his name and i begin to walk off, but then i heard the sound effect for equiping ammo. I turn around to see DentedCrown in a building, he then randomly tranquilsers me, then shooting my body with the machine gun.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=360345663 (Screenshot of player)
 (Video of all events summarised)

Messages In This Thread
Report: DentedCrown - by TheJagere - 12-22-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Report: DentedCrown - by DentedCrown - 12-22-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Report: DentedCrown - by TheJagere - 12-22-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Report: DentedCrown - by SirCrow - 12-22-2014, 11:49 PM