[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
(12-22-2014, 02:31 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Name: Adam Starkavargen

Sex: Male

Nationality: Swedish

Reason you wish to join: My medical experience extends to when I was in the Swedish Army, I served four years out in Aghanistan and then after my four year as a field doctor I took a retirement from the Swedish Army and took to a life of Private Military corporations, I worked as a doctor to a gunman.

Previous occupations if any: Field Doctor for the Swedish Army, Merryweather Security, Mist along with Blackwatch Corporation.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Myself I started in the army when I was 20, I was on a tour of afghanistan for two years with the Swedish Army as a field medic, We were stationed in the northern province of Afghan and there was rarely anything happening except from time to time Taliban converging on the local villages, I served In the northern province for two years and then we were on a one year tour around Helmans province and my whole squadron was stuck in a place of hell, One of the main privates in infantry came under fire and he lost his foot because of a land mine when converging on the target. I lost three great friends who died serving and only a year was left and I was glad that I was out of there, I then left the Swedish Army and flew to Evocity to accept my contract as a private military soldier. I've spent years with them and after being contacted by you, I'm willing to try.

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? I should ask the Oyabun before engaging in the thing that I would do.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? You have amputate a joint of your pinky and then onto the second repeating and after each sacrifice its supposed to be wrapped in a towel and shown to the Oyabun. Then cut off the blood flow before cutting by tightening a string around the joint.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? The reason to do the ritual is to show your sincerity for the mistakes you do and to discourage the police from attempting to get within the ranks.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? Nagoya, Japan as a real estate company

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" (this is a Y/N question as the answers if leaked could pose problems with triads) No.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? I am.

OOC

Steam name: Chocolate Labrador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321

Hours: 600

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 9.5

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 8.6

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 0 (I roleplay well still)

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.) 3

What position are you applying for: The Private Doctor

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its the worst possible hand in a card game

Do you have a reason for joining: I've had enough of agressive rp, I'd like to take a passive rp route and become the doctor of the group, I've became a medic on a military server and had to serve wounds which consisted of bullets and amputations

Accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dig - 12-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Floodify - 12-10-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jan - 12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Nevy - 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Greed^ - 12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by xFlash - 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jinkees! - 12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by fuz3_r3tro - 12-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Blurr - 12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dan124356 - 12-16-2014, 02:30 AM