[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
In character
Name: Jamal 'Power' Oshiro

Sex: Male

Nationality: Congolese/Japanese

Reason you wish to join: To pay of back my family's debt to the Takaha-Gumi and bring back honor to the Oshiro name.

Previous occupations if any: None but I can still fight.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any) Well I'm just going to make this short. My father borrowed money from the Takaha-Gumi and he couldn't pay it off. He fled to the Congo and found my mother. Since he had money on his head he was kidnapped by rebels and I never saw him again. So I'm here in Japan to end what started.

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? Ask the Oyabun for permission.

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string? To remove a finger joint for my punishment.

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? To honor the Oyabun and to sincerely apologize.

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? Oyabun holds the most power.

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? Yes of course.

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? The Nagoya province is were it started and was in the real estate business.

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" No we are the Takaha-Gumi not the dirty Triads.

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? Yes I will die for both in service and order by the Oyabun to have honor for the Oyabun's name.

OOC

Steam name: Power Ranger 2.0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11552598

Hours:415

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) Do I have to say?

How often do you use the forums? 1-10 7 (But really don't say anything)

how often do you play on the server? 1-10 6.5 (Might go down because of school)

RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear) 1 was hotel RP with you and I don't remember the other RP point.

Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)

What position are you applying for: Shateigashira 

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: Its a Japanese mafia and honor is very important to them

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. (Can you make me a picture  Sad )

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dig - 12-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Floodify - 12-10-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jan - 12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Nevy - 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Greed^ - 12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by xFlash - 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jinkees! - 12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by fuz3_r3tro - 12-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Blurr - 12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Power Ranger 2.0 - 12-16-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dan124356 - 12-16-2014, 02:30 AM