[Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi [Pas/Agr]
(12-11-2014, 05:04 PM)xFlash Wrote:
In character

Name: aron rodgers

Sex: male

Nationality: israel

Reason you wish to join: cus its look like a veary good clan and not just as a normal clan but in the good way and i like that Smile

Previous occupations if any: i was work in the secert service i was the gaurd of the president of united state of america,
than i quit the job and open a good old bar and selling beers of criminal , than i found my salf getting praty nasty with the work and selling drugs to people, than the police found me and take me to jail for 3 years cus i was drug dealer, and now im just a parson with a praty good skills.

Background information: (make it detailed, preferably with arrests and physical information as well if you have any)

Written Exam

Please fill out the questions below.

1,) What should you do before you take any action? first im going to ask  the head of the team if i can do some any action  if he accpet that

2,) What are you required to do when your immediate authority gives you a knife and string?  i will do what they want me to do if its for killing i will kill if its for threatten someone i will do that

3,) Regarding the question above, why would you do this? cus the boos sayed and i will do everything of what the boos want me to do

4,) What position in the family holds the most power? oyabun cus this is the big boos

5,) Are you required to speak English in Evo-City, an English speaking town? yeah i have a good english even if its not my first langunge

6,) What province was the Takaha-Gumi originally started in and as what business? X

7,) Is this the "Chinese mafia" NOOO this is Japanese crime family

8.) Are you willing to die, both in service of the Oyabun or by order of the Oyabun? i will do anything for my family im a team player

OOC

Steam name:xFlash

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41381581

Hours: 519 allmost 520

Age: (do not panic about this question, i will make exceptions for people who can role-play well.) 19.5 years old

How often do you use the forums? 1-10
9-10
how often do you play on the server? 1-10
9-10
RP Points: (if you can remember what its for please do tell! i would like to hear)
i play rp and do rp shops and more.. but i never got a rp points for that [sorry Sad]
Previous bans: (if it was not within the last 12 months don't bother putting it down.)
i have 11 bans
What position are you applying for:every man want to be the right hand of the boos no? Smile, but i thing i will stert like a shatei

Do you know anything about the Yakuza: yakuza [Japanese crime family] mafia.

Do you have pictures of your character? if so place them here! if not please talk to me and i will create one. sorry i dont have Sad

Sadly I have to deny your application, not only did you leave a few things blank or answer incorrectly but you also have a lot of bans which i did inform you about previously one of our requirements being a low number of recent bans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dig - 12-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Floodify - 12-10-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jan - 12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Nevy - 12-10-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Greed^ - 12-10-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by xFlash - 12-11-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Erin エリン - 12-11-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Jinkees! - 12-11-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by fuz3_r3tro - 12-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by Blurr - 12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Takaha-Gumi - by dan124356 - 12-16-2014, 02:30 AM