Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff
(12-10-2014, 12:41 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Hear-ye, hear-ye, an ancient demon has been summoned to post on these haunted forums.

(12-09-2014, 03:20 AM)Enzyme Wrote: If you were to compare ban-records with Decay and you, then you'd see why you're still banned and he's given a second chance. (Including alt-accounts and their amounts of bans)
I'll have to disagree with that one, since Skylynx is one of the very few people to ever confess to his infractions. Discord, however, I remember denying every single time an alt account got caught.
Tell me ye old ghost..

How many bans does Skylynx have in total on all of his ALT-accounts compared to Decay on all of his accounts?
FL isn't a place where you go "father forgive me for I have sinned" and you're suddenly free from all the trouble you've caused.

We're talking about someone who's bragging about having several undetected double-accounts. Someone who's claiming that he can go on our servers if he wants to. We're talking about someone who's given FLs rules and ToS the middle fingers several times.

Plot twist: It's not Decay I'm talking about here.

Now, this isn't a discussion about Skylynx so let's end it at that.

To be on topic:

Decay has earned his promotion, and I'm 100% confident he'll do an outstanding job as a moderator.
All promotions are thought out properly and it's an admin-topic to decide if someone deserves to be promoted or ie unbanned.

Off topic again: I'm disturbed by the lack of conspiracy theories. I even had the popcorn ready and everything.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • DougisBest, Nacreas

Messages In This Thread
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by yarrrs - 12-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Obay - 12-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Temar - 12-09-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Enzyme - 12-10-2014, 01:02 AM