Rant about RP
I personally thought this RP has been going well. We have done it for 3 days running now and we always have full rooms. We don't charge anything for the rooms because we enjoy the RP. Everything is free. It has been passive since we started. Unlike today which was different because rebels ran in guns blazing and I think we had all rights to defend ourselves. But apart from that, it is passive. We have guns for our own defence. Today was still passive when we took a rebel in to interrogate him, we didn't shoot or anything, we brang him up to our room and he went along with it fine, but cops never let us get a word in, it's as if we don't exist when there is cops with 50hours and come storming in firing gunshots with there pistols and M4's or there is citizens running in mic spamming, punchwhoring and all sorts. And from my point of view, people on the servers enjoy it, we have had a lot of people join our clan from it as we take this to give people a trial period on there RP and we hire people for out hotel etc. And we always have people who occupy our rooms going along with the RP within the hotel. I really enjoy doing it but, there is always a but.. It just gets really annoying when cops just ruin it constantly because the only thing that goes through there heads is "Who can we shoot/raid next" So we stopped doing it now because of it and if i'm honest, I really can't be bothered doing it again as it just gets ruined by people.

But if we do get back to it, please come along to V2D to check it out. I can assure you that you will enjoy it, whether you rent a room or we hire you for a job!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • CheekiBreeki

Messages In This Thread
Rant about RP - by CheekiBreeki - 12-09-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by livkx - 12-09-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by CheekiBreeki - 12-09-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by dig - 12-09-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by Falc - 12-09-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by livkx - 12-09-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by Falc - 12-09-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by livkx - 12-09-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Rant about RP - by Jan - 12-10-2014, 12:33 PM