Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff
This is something we've been aware of. Discord has been in trouble when it comes to the rules but things have changed, he has changed.

So a user who has been permanently banned from this community is welcomed back and given a spot in the staff? I disagree with this. 

And you felt the need to share this information publicly, why?

I shared this publicly to inform others that a user who has previously been permanently banned from this community, is back and is now a moderator. I thought this was obvious.

Why has this not been public information in the first place? I believe the members deserve to know who will be safeguarding the community from others with mal-intentions. 

...with a strong understanding of the rules we have here. - Fultzy

This is entirely false, evidently clear by the permanent ban which reads that he has FOUR alternate accounts to avoid bans on, 3 of which banned. Granted what follows: 
With his past experiences and how he learned from them,... is mentioned sheds very minor light onto the entire situation. Without this thread, I would assume Fultzy regarded to minor rule infractions, rather having four alternate accounts. Regardless, I would like to know how exactly he learned from them, considering the extensive amount of times he's committed the act.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Jordy

Messages In This Thread
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by yarrrs - 12-09-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by yarrrs - 12-09-2014, 12:59 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Obay - 12-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Permanent Bans and the Fearless Staff - by Temar - 12-09-2014, 12:22 PM