Unban request Kula & Prosto
(12-08-2014, 10:57 PM)Drogas Wrote: The main issue with what happened was you did not report the bug and went on your way arming up and going to the top of the nexus where you forced yourself in for a talk with the president.

I fully understand that it was our mistake for not reporting that, bug. We were a bit enraged by the arrest, so we went straight upstairs without thinking about consequences, but as I said before. We didnt kill anyone, we just had a small chat with president (Maybe it started a bit agressively) but ended in peacefull way

If you would of accidentally done the bug and reported it to an admin online, it would of been completely different. And that is the part were it was taken to believe you guys did it purposely.

I stated in first post, that I understand about this mistake, but again we thought that nothing would change, we planned of speaking with president even if we'd get respawned on street, and SRU knew that we were protecting president before arrest.

(12-07-2014, 10:41 PM)Borovichok Wrote: What I did wrong, is didnt tell you about this bug straight away.

Also, I dont know how to proove to you, but this bug wasnt intentional, we just sat there, without knowing that will happen. We never did that before, and could not even imagine something like that would happen.

I understand my mistake on this part (Not telling you about the bug) and I appologise for it (We appologise)

Messages In This Thread
Unban request Kula & Prosto - by Prosto - 12-07-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Unban request Kula & Prosto - by Fultz - 12-08-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Unban request Kula & Prosto - by Prosto - 12-08-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Unban request Kula & Prosto - by Prosto - 12-22-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Unban request Kula & Prosto - by Fultz - 12-25-2014, 07:12 PM