Unjust Blacklist
(12-07-2014, 06:24 AM)Venom Wrote: The president took away that gassing law WELL before you raided because we told him about it. A couple minutes later you decided to raid in which you killed the president and 4 other people. That's something that isn't tolerated and not allowed. You should have known that and I didn't feel you deserved those RP points due to this conduct as you've been minging in general lately and that's not what we want to see from someone with 4 RP points. You're just on here to break rules and that's it.

Well before = <5 minutes?
Regardless of that, he still gassed people which is breaking an amendment and obviously would cause riots/assasination attempts. 

If somebody in real life was a horrible fuckin person (lets take hitler for example) and he just stopped all of the gassing and shit people would still be in an outrage and kill that guy.

Minging lately? The only other time I logged onto the server was a couple days ago to do a chopshopRP with logan and adam, but they are the ones minging not myself. 

I did not kill 4 other people, I killed an SRU, the SRU sergeant, President (AutoRapizdz or something like that) and then I also killed a police officer.
Thats a total of 4 kills, and the president was in the act of gassing which caused my RP character to have even more of an outrage and flat out kill him.

(this post applys to laurenz as well, as they are basically the same arguement.)

Messages In This Thread
Unjust Blacklist - by Jared - 12-07-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: Unjust Blacklist - by Venom - 12-07-2014, 06:24 AM
RE: Unjust Blacklist - by Jared - 12-07-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Unjust Blacklist - by dig - 12-07-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Unjust Blacklist - by Venom - 12-08-2014, 09:55 PM