Poll: Remove 3rd person when shooting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do not remove
65.00%
52 65.00%
Yes, remove
35.00%
28 35.00%
Total 80 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use
Surprised to find myself to agree with Skylynx for once! *Pokes with a stick*

The weapons that Fearless have are old. The gun-mechanics are shit, the weapon-models low quality and the sound quality is just as shitty. Ofcourse people don't wanna be stuck in first person with guns that are heavily outsdated.

With the implementation of ie a new weapons-pack, we could then allow for customization of guns, thus creating a moneypool for rich players that FL really needs. We could make all guns semi-automatic by default and to "unlock" other firemodes, people would have to pay alot for expensive weapons-parts which they could then loose in a raid. If we were to have a proper weapons-pack then gun-play would better and more immersive. If we had this, then I'm sure that people wouldn't really mind the loss of third person at all.

There are alot of upsides to removing third person and adding proper weapon-models with realistic recoil patterns, accuracy, sounds and etc.

People are too afraid of a change, and I think we could do a trial with having Third Person restricted (just as we did with M4 for police).
If people still dislike it after a few weeks then the discussion is over and we'll switch back.

What would be interesting is to see how the loss of third person would change the gun-play and how raids and firefights play out.

I know I'm going a bit off-topic with weapon-models in this dicussion, but I feel that first-person only would go hand in hand with proper weapons.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 6 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • D0ctor, General Rickets, SirCrow, BlackDog, Joey Skylynx, Preditor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use - by User 12049 - 12-04-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use - by User 12049 - 12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use - by User 12049 - 12-04-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use - by User 12049 - 12-05-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Poll: 3rd person enable or disable at weapon use - by Enzyme - 12-05-2014, 04:34 PM