Report: Matrixman_
What you see here is a minor prop assembly to increase the quality of an RP. It's literally some boards welded to something I have in the bed of my truck, so I can create an adequate Strategic Response Vehicle. I spawned this because I was going to take the president on a tour of the city, but never got around to it, so I rode into BP and sat there for a moment, where later I preceded to erase it. It's not like it degraded your RP experience, or it made you die, etc. It was something simple, not even worthy of creating a ban request.

Honestly, this BR has angered me. Is it really worth your time posting something on so simple, that as stated above, did not ruin your RP experience? How did it negatively affect you? I would like to know, so please respond. Also, it obviously was not a big deal to you (I assume you just want to increase your post count or popularity, but popularity-wise, people like you reporting every player's mistakes, flaws, etc. will get you no where) as you didn't even take the time to spell my name right in your title, or make your links work (I know you will fix them to try to improve your image, but I screenshot them just to prove my point): 

[Image: 3pPSV4C.png]

Needless to say, applying a blacklist to me (or anything else, but that would be unexpected) for something so simple and insignificant would be derogatory to FL's judgement in general. This is an unnecessary Player Report, and I am requesting it be denied. 

Also, where he says he saw me "coming into the city," is incorrect, as A.) That action never took place, and B.) You have absolutely no evidence proving I did that, making your ban request reason invalid, as you want me banned for coming into the city, when in fact I was not. I suggest you put more effort into your useless ban requests next time you want a player banned for no respectable reason.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Matrixman_ - by TheCasanova - 12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by Matrix_ - 12-04-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by TheCasanova - 12-05-2014, 09:33 AM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by evilmat360 - 12-05-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by TheCasanova - 12-05-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by Matrix_ - 12-05-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by TheCasanova - 12-05-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Report: Matrixman_ - by Enzyme - 12-05-2014, 04:52 PM