Report: salaM.i ; Raper
The Black market dealer was not my brother, my brother was inside the base. He was just a guy who came @ me and said yo these guys random killed me as i spawned by choosing the BMD job.
An i will tell you guys this now one more time: My job as security guard has nothing to do with this thread. I told you that i had to change it, because i got stuck and no admin was there. So i was a Security guard who had contraband for 4 Minutes, just because i had no other choice. In the moment i was stuck i just thought about it how to get out, so i randomly clicked another job. I could have become Police Officer, Rebel or Chef also, but i clicked security. In the moment you guys shot me down as a security guard, i just entered the job. If you guys are honest you can even tell us that you both knew that i was a citizen a minute before you shot me down. I just left house as a citizen as i was driving to the spawn, and in the moment i went into my car a corleon crossed my way, so you had to know that i was citizen seconds before you started raiding.

And additionally, i dont think the fact that you have a screen will change your position. You guys failrped the game in multiple ways, and you want to erase your fault now by blaming someone else for something else. You killed me randomly as i crossed your way while you raided my base, you randomkilled the black market dealer and my brother, who was inside the base too. You also randomraided, and i dont think hearing the sound of contraband is a reason, and by the way, i just left the house a minute after a wave of contra made their sounds, so you cant even hear the noise they do when they finished. And even if you think youre still right, read the corleon rules:
5. "Just because youre in an underground team doesnt give you the right to raid or do anything you please"
8. "[...] the corleones dont go arround mugging people"

Messages In This Thread
Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by VeroloxLP - 11-30-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by Astakos - 11-30-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by BlAsT95 - 11-30-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by VeroloxLP - 11-30-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by Astakos - 11-30-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by BlAsT95 - 11-30-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by VeroloxLP - 11-30-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by Astakos - 11-30-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by BlAsT95 - 11-30-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Report: salaM.i ; Raper - by SirCrow - 12-27-2014, 04:31 AM