UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz
I request that an administrator checks the logs for this:

I was at BP when i saw you slamming into a bus. The bus was standing still and people where just entering/leaving it. You were driving at a very high speed and blatantly reckless driving as an officer, in my opinion that wasnt acceptable so i chose to demote you from the job. You then went to the nexus and requested an meeting with the president about me, he denied your request and said that you needed to talk to me instead. I reported to the nexus and explained you why i demoted you from the job. after a talk (or rant from you in my opinion) you tried to punch me multiple times, i tazered you and handcuffed you to arrest you for "assault" when you DC'ed. I made a screenshot of it, waited for a bit and posted the BR.

Now comes the interesting part.
Within 5 minutes after your DC i disconnected myself. At no point you have contacted me to explain yourself, i waited around 3 minutes to give you the chance to connect and explain yourself. Enzyme already explained your DC status ("Player disconnected" instead of "player timed out") hence why i posted a BR. you never talked to me and i most certainly never told you i was going to post a BR. You also never offered me to "take your jailtime" after this. One player contacted me trough /pm with a question as why you DC'ed (I dont remember his name), but he most certainly didnt defend you or explained your story.

You are currently lying about:
- Talking to me after your DC
- Offering to take your jailtime after reconnect (not to me at least, because i already disconnected)
- Loosing internet connection.

Here is the time this happened: 
+/- 17:35 dutch time --> +/- 16:35 server time.
I hope the reviewing administrator will check the logs to clear this all up.

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by GamingOfficialZZ - 11-28-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-28-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Baskingner - 11-28-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Baskingner - 11-29-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-29-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: UNBAN on GamingOfficialzz - by Enzyme - 11-29-2014, 03:38 PM