Unbanning Rev
Your name: Rev

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28780128

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 1 month

Reason for the ban: Firstly im from England and had just come back on the server so i jumped into my hummer and went for a spin, but was driving on the left side due to being so used to just driving in the left side (used to driving on the left side due to: irl driving). There was a man in the road and as the rules say if they are not a on zebra crossing they can be hit, so i hit him. Instantly i had realised that i was on the wrong side of the road so i slammed on the breaks and started shouting down the mic "oh shit sorry i was on the wrong side of the road sorry man" then im stopped by killjoy, he says no car for you and takes it, this is with out asking either me or the dead man about the situation, after trying to explain the situation to him he just banned me.

Why we should unban you: I play on the server quite a lot with a few friends, i pretty much always abide by the rules and the one time i didnt i actually took the time to go and read them like i was suggested to unlike a large amount of people on the server. i think this is a poor decision and a harsh one at that due to the fact that i stated my case and i had clearly done it by accident. Considering the amount of RDM that takes place for example the speed haxer and aim bot guy last night i think this is extremely OOT and feel not only action should be taken on my ban but also on the admin that banned me.

P.S. Fearless is a good community and have a very successful server and you don't need me to tell you this, but it goes to a few fail admins that don't even have mic or pube or the required amount of brain cells to be able to breath and make a logical decision at the same time, these few fail admins could destroy a good server. i think that a whole new admin list should be created and a new admin criteria.

Good day
Rev

Messages In This Thread
Unbanning Rev - by Rev - 08-22-2011, 12:55 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Strom - 08-22-2011, 01:00 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Rev - 08-22-2011, 01:05 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Strom - 08-22-2011, 01:06 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Rev - 08-22-2011, 01:07 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Strom - 08-22-2011, 01:10 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Dryblood - 08-22-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Dryblood - 08-22-2011, 01:12 PM
RE: Unbanning Rev - by Rev - 08-22-2011, 01:13 PM