Who helped you most when you first joined FL?
When I joined I was fresh out of DarkRP. 

It was just me at first, minging learning more about the game-mode. 
I tended to be a lone wolf at the time, didn't really meet a lot of people in the beginning.

As soon as I realized that the server was pretty fun I just got a bunch of my DarkRP friends to come join
(NightShade, Sir Crow, ShanKspeare, Shipment of Lol, and a couple others). Don't think I would've stayed on the server if my friends didn't come share the experience! I mostly stuck around with my posse and we had a bunch of good times. They all eventually left though (Crow disappeared off the planet for a year or so, thought he died) and I was out and about by myself again. 

I did find a couple of players that I admired and that helped me out one way or another.
  • BlackDog - Long story short, gave me my first RP Point for getting shot in the head with a deagle
  • Beflok - Amazing builder that inspired me to get into building
  • Vauld - Accidentally stumbled into a HostageRP / BombRP by Vauld when I was a newb and he certainly showed me a great example of great role-play
  • Earl and Reliqua - Don't know where those two guys went but they became good friends for a while 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who helped you most when you first joined FL? - by Nevy - 11-18-2014, 11:27 AM