Papas - Unban request i want to apologize the problems we had 1 year ago
Your name: Papas / Pinhas

Your ban ID: 55830 / 55831

Banned by: Console

Reason: It says Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Papas / Pinhas (same person, im only one)

Why we should unban you:

Hello!
I recently got the feeling to go back on fearless, and i realized that i caused alot of offences and disturbs to fearless admins and staff.
I went to play and i read "banned" i feel like i want to talk to you all to request for a new beginning, i used my other steam account to register the foruns because the other was perma banned like i stupidly ask for...
So, now that im registred, i try to join server and console automaticly detect and ban, i wont deny its me saying its a familiar or something like other people try to do, its really me, im honest.
It has passed 1 year... i regret about what happend, i want to ask for a unban, it can be on my first account (Papas) that account as alot of progress... but anyway, if you feel that you can give me a second chance, and start from begining, i can request just to unban this one (PapasV2) just to play from the beginning.
I want to apologize everyone for my attitude, ive changed, 1 year later, its already a good punish, but i really changed and you could give me a second chance to prove it, i will wait for your answer, i can answer all questions you have to make me.

For the new admins that were not here at 1 year ago, i ask Infernaw or Venom or Shadow, they know me and they are the best people to see if i deserve to get unbanned, because they are the people that i offended the most...

Regards,
Old Papas Smile

Messages In This Thread
Papas - Unban request i want to apologize the problems we had 1 year ago - by PapasV2 - 11-17-2014, 08:01 PM