Perm Banned for unexplained reason
Your name: SpencerSx

Your ban ID: 55732

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Intentionally lagging the server with props

Involved: LemonSqueeze

Why we should unban you:

I legit have donated today with the belief that since I had been gone from FL for about a year that i'd be fine on RP. The server was lagging horribly and the admin did of nothing to fix this, but I found him spawning Zombies and having a guy kill mass amounts for no RP reason which lagged the server. I can safely admit I was messing with my welded base but not with the intention of lagging the server, it was so laggy I had apparently 'tried to propkill a friend' by spawning a prop near them so I was very angry in a way that it said so. If the word comes up of my 14th/13th ban, Soul told me my bans are not classified to perm after a long time of inactivity. I apologise for you to take it in the wrong way But I legit just donated with no intention to crash or lag the server I had been making a base on. I accept the fact Im in the wrong but It's a bit unjust as you can't base everything off of your little log panel, Instead of investigating the situation. Please acknowledge that I intended no harm to anyones Roleplaying nor the servers.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

Messages In This Thread
Perm Banned for unexplained reason - by SpencerSx - 11-14-2014, 01:48 PM