TST-Unban Request
Your name: [CL] TwerkingSatanicTelletubby
Your ban ID: 55671

Banned by: [FL:M] Pinky  The ban must of been extended by a admin.

Reason: NLR

Involved: Just me and Pinky.
(Note: I am not asking for a full unban, just a shorted ban)
Why we should unban you: I understand i should of been banned for the NLR but 6 months? for an NLR. I understand it's my last chance but half a year is very harsh. I just donated and then i get banned for half a year. I understand this is my 14th ban but 4 of the bans were completely unfair so in other words, 10 of them i do deserve. 
9680- This ban was for a base, a admin said the walls were too high so he lowered them. I accidentally unfroze the entire dupe, i re-spawned the dupe, the admin came along and said i told you to lower them then he banned me with no questioning.
12528- A black market dealer started to hit me with a crowbar for no reason, i ran away to get a crowbar out myself, i started hitting him so the admin banned me with no questions.
14539- So i was selling guns in my store, this citizen punched me for apparently ripping me off, so i punched him back, he punched me again so i got a knife out and threatend to stab him if he didn't stop. He then punched me again so i stabbed him once and killed him.  An admin tps to me and said it was failrp to kill someone for punching you, he said i can hurt them but no kill. I explained to him that i had no intent to kill him and i had no idea that he was so low on health. He then banned me anyway.

I understand i broke NLR but i couldn't just watch cops impound my car because it was in the middle of the road blocking other people's way. So i moved it. Personally i think 6 months is way too harsh.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Messages In This Thread
TST-Unban Request - by SeductivePotato - 11-12-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by General Rickets - 11-12-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by SeductivePotato - 11-12-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by General Rickets - 11-12-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by SeductivePotato - 11-12-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by General Rickets - 11-12-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by Pinky - 11-12-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: TST-Unban Request - by General Rickets - 11-16-2014, 06:18 PM