Un-Blacklist Request
(11-07-2014, 08:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I was standing still during the whole gun fight, and the shooter was far away (No where to be seen from your location)
Not to mention I was unarmed during the whole fight, and not hostile at any point.

Yes... why were you standing still for the whole gun fight? You were standing in the MIDDLE of the cross fire. Why? If anything, this is breaking fear rp. Would you stand in the middle of a brawl involving firearms? Honestly, you just popped out of nowhere, and you should not have been there in the first place...

Originally, I thought there was only one target. I advanced up the right outer wall of the MTL, attempting to rush. However, two guys popped out and took me down to 20hp. As I was retreating back to the end of the road, I saw one with a gun (the same skin as you) rush to the right side (my right) of the road. I got behind the wall cover and used my med kits to heal me up. Just as I was about to pop out and return fire, a guy rushed me. We killed him, and I stepped back for a few seconds to get myself into safety. I then came out and shot at you, thinking you were the same armed man as earlier that ran to the side of the road. After I killed you, the real culprit jumped out from the tree and started to spray bullets towards us.

You might've not been hostile, but the person I mistook you to be was. I have already explained why I shot you, just in case you bring it up.

"If I thought that he was the attacker, in all theory, he wouldn't be unarmed... he would just have put his gun away. Regardless, he was still and immediate threat. Due to bullets being fired, fearrp is off, so he could've at any time pulled out his weapon and fired at us."
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Messages In This Thread
Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Fultz - 11-07-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Greed^ - 11-07-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Link - 11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Wood - 11-07-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Un-Blacklist Request - by Fultz - 11-08-2014, 03:34 AM