Unblacklist request (Weapon & Vehicle)
Ok, lets begin at the beginning, shall we.

As you said, you lockpicked my car while me and a group of people was standing right next to it, while it was parked next to BP.
You drove off with it, so i followed you, and blacklisted you. After this, you got rather angry, i came back to BP basically yelling at me that
you were gonna change jobs and steal my car again.

You did change job to a corleone, but instead of attepting to steal my car again, you had found your way into the Nexus top floor, and was shooting
down at me and the group from the Nexus. At the time, Method had been tazed by an officer, so while he was tazed, you shot and killed him.

Now, there is a couple of issues i have with this whole incident. First of all, had you read the rules, you would have known that randomly stealing a car
in public under the eyes of several witnesses as a BMD is not allowed.

And being angry and seeking revenge has never and will never be an acceptable reason to kill another player, as it falls under revenge killing.
And let's not forget the fact that during the incidents, you had changed jobs, so you were also breaking NLR.

I see no reason for why these blacklists should be lifted or even shortened, as both blacklists are within reasonable lengths.
And you having a holiday is not something that will let you off the hook, and is something you should have thought of before breaking the rules.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unblacklist request (Weapon & Vehicle) - by Feffe - 11-04-2014, 07:46 AM