BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
(11-02-2014, 07:35 PM)Badl Wrote: - Metagaming: Slip of the tounge is all it was, i accidentaly called you by your ooc name instead of saying citizen

- ActiveRP: Not sure what active RP is?

- Random Tranq (Its not allowed to tranq citizens as a citizen forĀ NO reason.) We were arresting someone for public display of weapons and you came around and spammed pictures at me and the officers, we told you to leave and i counted down from 10 after saying you have 10 seconds to leave the area, you refused so you were arrested for interfereing with police buisness with the intent to disturb. We were not just regular citizens we were acting under a government contract to support the police, this was broadcasted at some point(99% sure of this)

- Random Handcuffed (wtf have i done? I just was StandingĀ at a PUBLIC Place) You were cuffed and or tied because of the above

- Random Arrested You were arrested for the above

- Moderator didnt act. (Maybe he was afraid, cause blackdog have 2500 hours playtime and a "Veteran" Status. but that should not allowed to handle RANDOM)

He didnt act because there was nothing to act on, no rules were being broken except for maybe fearRP on your part for not listening to police with weapons to you giving you a direct order.
Response in bold
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by BlackDog - 11-02-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-02-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog - by Badl - 11-03-2014, 08:14 AM