Homaphobia
If somebody had complained then the ban would have made a little more sense. However I will still be requesting at least a change of what the ban was recorded as. I hate discrimination in all its forms and personally find it unacceptable to have a record suggesting I was doing such a thing. Yet again if somebody had complained then the ban makes a little more sense. However me being homophobic is still debatable as proven by this post. To prove i'm not alone in this is this:
 'I've read your unban request and I have an image that may be useful to attach:

http://www.thecommentator.com/system/articles/inner_pictures/000/004/744/original/Ip8aM.jpg?1392936885

It is the bus advertisements that show "Some people are gay. Get over it". You posted the T-shirt ones, but the one on the bus could be taken as government supported.

I feel that what you said wasn't homophobic in the slightest, since it was actually supporting homosexuality...

Cheers,
****' 
(Since I don't know if that's as involved as they wanted to get I wont be giving their name. However i'm sure they won't mind if you want me to say it so you can see if that PM is legit.).
The main reason I want the ban edited/removed is it suggests I was speaking along the lines of 'All gays will go to hell' or 'if i could kill all *** i would which are things I would never say and mean so long as I don't hit my head on something and lose my memory. Maybe something along the lines of Banned:'Debate-ably offensive statement' or something like that. 
Its not that I want to get at you for doing your job its just I don't want a public record suggesting I committed a hate crime since peoples first impressions of a homophobic person is the statements I made above.
I just feel its more of a wrong accusation since ok, it could be seen as homophobic. However there is a fine line between hating gay people and just getting misinterpreted.
If the ban was for something less significant like nlr or fail rp then meh.. I fucked up. But homophobia is something that reflects on me directly and when I feel I wasn't being homophobic, I don't want that sticking.    

In summary:
I don't care about the ban - Its over with even if I feel it shouldn't have been a ban since its debatable whether or not I was actually offensive.
I care about the reason why I was banned -  Homophobia is much more serious than most other average bans people receive and what I said is debatable anyway. (Yes I know it could have been taken that way but it also 'Like my quote shows' could have been taken the way I wanted it too making you equally as wrong.)

Messages In This Thread
Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-25-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-25-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by Enzyme - 10-25-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by Triangle - 10-31-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-25-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-28-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-28-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-29-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by General Rickets - 10-31-2014, 03:51 PM