Homaphobia
To comment on what enzyme said: 
I was trying out a different way of role playing the presedent which seemed to go down well. If the way i presenteded it wasnt up to standards then im sure a member of staff ( which was present at the time) would have told me to stop(which they didnt) and i would have stopped.
Back to the main point:
So im confused to why im being banned then? Is it for being homophobic or is it for saying something that some people could perceive as being homophobic. Because my ban suggests that i was outright hating on homosexual prior when i wasn't. I know this because the line i said was the tired me trying to remember the line from stonewall 'some people are gay. Get over it'http://www.stonewall.org.uk/at_school/education_for_all/quick_links/education_resources/4007.asp
I feel like i have been banned for homophobia but as you just said. 'It could be taken' which means i wasn't homophobic to being with. Plus the views of my characters don't fully represent the viewed i have since its role play. At the very least i am appealing to have the ban edited to something closer towards the truth of what you think i did. The ban reason is for homophobia but what your telling me is that i wasn't being directly homophobic but that a few people may have taken it badly. And since nobody even commented on that broadcast i feel it unfair that i was banned without warning.
I am also adding further evidence to support the  fact I had zero intent on being homophobic http://www.thecommentator.com/system/art...1392936885
I would also like to point out i was banned for 'homophobia' not fail rp as present. Plus to address that matter i feel like this is you telling me you don't like that rp so i won't do it again. Warning noted.

Messages In This Thread
Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-25-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-25-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by Enzyme - 10-25-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by Triangle - 10-31-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-25-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-27-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-28-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by ukpezzzz - 10-28-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by SirCrow - 10-29-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Homaphobia - by General Rickets - 10-31-2014, 03:51 PM