Unban request - Iacboy
Your name: Iacboy

Your ban ID: 55090

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: BRA (53383) - Metagaming, 8th ban, prior bans

Involved: George, Jordy.

Why we should unban you: After asking a few admins if they thought it was valid, they have said yes it was valid to me, in my opinion its not, but as I was banned by a staff member and others agreed on its, it's then valid.

Anyway, I think 10 days is a bit of a long time, the reason says I have prior bans with it? But I have only one ban related to meta gaming(which is this ban).
I thought it was people who had more of the same type of ban got more heavily punished for it as they have repeatedly broken the same rule? 

In my opinion 10 days is a hefty punishment for a small conversation which in fact did't cause any rule breakage, the only thing that happened was that when I got onto the ground floor(where jordy and George were) I then said get your guns out, I did't say "oi lads get up here and kill greed hes on top floor" while been on the top floor as you can tell by the video I was a little shocked to see someone had a shotgun, a gasmask and had broken into a secure compound.

I simply replied with which floor he was on, I then gave the order in game to kill him in game, not via Skype.
All in all I think 10 days is a large punishment for a minor rule breakage, which in fact did't change the way the game play was played because he would of died either way(Breaking into a secure compound owned by the president and attempting to murder the president)

I've included the video too if you wish to re watch it and do not want to go back to the ban request.

http://youtu.be/68jsC-xMn3A

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Iacboy - by alexxx - 10-22-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Unban request - Iacboy - by Floodify - 10-22-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Unban request - Iacboy - by alexxx - 10-23-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Unban request - Iacboy - by Floodify - 10-23-2014, 07:33 AM