GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name)
GHOSTK1LL3R

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Victor/Floodify
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
Exploiting a glitch
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
-
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I have had the past few months to think about what I have done and come to judgement of how bad it was for myself to exploit a bug on the Fearless servers. Through the use of me exploiting this bug/glitch I was giving myself an unfair advantage to myself in regard to the quality of my builds that other would be unable to achieve. I also understand the seriousness that it could of caused in regard to lagging the server as they might of glitched as they're not proper props. I am fully aware that exploiting is a perm ban and I was lucky to not have received one but at the time of this stupid judgement to use props to enhance my RP I felt that it wasn't a glitch as I didn't want to come to terms with me breaking the rules although I clearly did. 

I hope that you'll unban/shorten my sentence as I have currently had close to 3 months of no playing and I would greatly like to return to the game I once played daily and up to 10 hours on. Again I'd like to say, even though I did break the rules on purpose not being able to play Fearless for the most part of the 2/3 months I have been banned for has been very stressful and impeccably boring and I fully understand it was my fault it's this way.

I am sorry for any rudeness I have portrayed and hope you give me a chance.

-Ghost

Messages In This Thread
GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by User 12049 - 10-19-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by General Rickets - 10-19-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by Floodify - 10-20-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by SoulRipper - 11-01-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by User 12049 - 11-02-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by Floodify - 11-05-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: GHOSTK1LL3R's appeal - by SoulRipper - 12-01-2014, 07:14 PM