Unban Request Martyn
I had seen either you or the other Corleone member that you had been basing with pull a gun on the Rebels. They stopped, assume followed the orders of the player with the gun, and drove off together.
They came back and raided the two of you. I had told the admins online at the time what had happened after you called for an admin for the rebels RDM/raid.

I had then grabbed my car, swapped to Police Sergeant and read on the radio something was going on at the Corleone villa. I went to the villa, saw you against a wall saying "I'm not moving, this is a random raid" or something of the sorts over your mic. After I arrived, someone had called for an admin to check you out from breaking FearRP.

I had told Burnett that I had it, and he teleported back to his previous location.

The police force stopped and explained why they had gotten a search warrant. The president at the time had made high walls illegal. If the police had stopped a raid, or attempted to stop a raid lead by the Rebels, there may have been shooting coming from inside the house, I wasn't there for this part. I came in while you where free from the wall, and able to move.

High walls surrounding your house is your problem. It's your property, you're the one breaking the law. They had every reason to raid.
You never called for an admin about the police, only about the rebels.

You had more chances than one to move so the SRU/officers could pass through the hallway, but you choose to break FearRP, and consequently, you were banned.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Martyn - by Marty - 10-18-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Unban Request Martyn - by SirCrow - 10-18-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Unban Request Martyn - by Burnett - 10-18-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Unban Request Martyn - by General Rickets - 10-18-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Unban Request Martyn - by Marty - 10-19-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Unban Request Martyn - by Burnett - 10-20-2014, 04:54 PM