To be able to play fearless RP once again
Your name: CallMeMarcus.

Your ban ID: 54798.

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead.

Reason: Mass RDM.

Involved: Yinhao_ ,Cat and me.

Why we should unban you: I was basing with yinhao and cat at the apartment i took the second floor they both took the third floor. After spawning contra a citizen with the job title criminal was standing in front of the door next to the left side of the wall i suspect he was using 3rd person to see contra both my house and the people who i was basing, a few minutes later he came back and started to blow to my door and managed to kill me after that cat rush to my door and saved my contra but the criminal escaped through the 1st floor of the apartment. He wore the same suit and therefore, we shot at him. After he was dead, he re spawned and i killed him twice because i was angry, but i didn't know the person who i killed was the admin both wore the same suit that's how i got ban. Moreover, i am truly very sorry that i killed the admin twice. I know its was wrong but my angry mislead me, i am not asking for unban but to shorten my ban because i would like to continue to play fearless and i hear there's new cars in the server, that make me more excited since i like driving cars around the city with my BMW which i got recently and also would like to get the new cars. I am really sincerely and truly sorry and i hope i could get to play fearless once again. Smile

Messages In This Thread
To be able to play fearless RP once again - by KaiHeng - 10-13-2014, 03:10 PM