Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name):ZoRo l Gmod-#LoL

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example):54785

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag): Console

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?):I come with my other Acc on and i was banned permanently.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.): -

Why we should unban you: I played at that Server 111 h and that was my lovest Server in GMOD. Pls delete my Perm Ban i will wait the 5 Days Ban but pls delete my perm ban i dont now that when i come with my other Acc to say sry for my Sexual thing . I am really sry pls delete only my perm ban the 5 Days ban can you let i will be then at the next time honest. I never will come again with my I am a Banana Acc Online pls give me one chance . I will wait that 5 Days but pls delete my Perm Ban . Yeah and i do it with the Familiar System btw. i dont try to join to play with that Acc 5 Days long no i try to come online to say Burett sry for that Sexual thing. I hope you will delete my Perm Ban from Console and let the 5 Days Ban go-

I will be honest next time i dont will break rules again.

Thx

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by iljas123 - 10-12-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by iljas123 - 10-12-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Fultz - 10-13-2014, 04:47 AM