BR on [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass
To start with, you reconnected to get your car back.
You ''randomly'' went to the supermarket, wonder how you knew that it was going on there, by running into the gunfight, you broke nlr, because you won't run to an armed man.
At 3:07, you ask a cop, if he needs help as CITIZEN.
After that, you again went walking in front of the shooter, continueing flaming that you're going to ban him.
[FL:RP] Associated had nothing to do with the bmd helping him, we both, didn't know him.
At 5:30, i get in my car, suddenly he decided to take a drive aswell, in the side of my car.
At 5:45, you cutt me off, which causes me to drive into a cop car.
So ic, i called him a bitch, and he decided to call my mom one, my mom is not even involved in any game at all, i never rped having a mom so i don't know who's he talking about.
At 5:55 i decided to ram his car to make him stop (rp) and tell him that im warning him, he then kept droving off so i decided to try it more aggresively, with my awp, in the video, you see me pulling an awp, he still continues driving, so i decided to give him a warning shot, then he gets out, BREAKING FEARRP AGAIN, flaming me as a kid in mic chat, calls me a motherfucker, gets in his car, then you see another weapon next to his car but he didn't listen because ''he was going to ban us anyway and we're rulebreakers so he can'', so we wanted to disable his car, we did he got out and we decided to take him out as he kept doing whatever he wanted.

It is really really sad you didn't record the other happening about before you kept reconnecting, as he said, he could defend a bmd since he was friends with the bmd, he then killed me as don corleone, i'm about to post a ban request now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 10-11-2014, 01:00 PM