Banned for playing RP?.....
Your name: Casper Vaun Linde

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30281009

Banning Admin: Andreas

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: Random Molotoving.

Why we should unban you: What is the point in having molotovs if you cant use them without getting banned? this is my second time banned for using them and I was RPing!

I was security guard trying out the keypad to my friends store(he was watching me) I was trying to declare the message "Let me in, I want to help you guard" but he called the cops and got me arrested for doing nothing, so I went back after 4-5 minutes and done the same again, but I didnt go to the keypad this time and I got tazed, and cuffed then arrested again, so after release I went and bought 1 molotov and threw it at the entrance of his store(not harming anything or anyone) and then an admin comes and gives me the ban without giving me appropriate time to explain, so here it is:

If you were arrested in real life, and you got released, most criminals would find the person that put them in and do something about them, I just did that, following RP I launched one at his doorway and got banned.

It was RP, no damage or harm was done and everyone that knows of this agree's with me, so please can I get an unban?

thank you for reading.
[Image: source.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Banned for playing RP?..... - by The Crack Fox - 08-12-2011, 07:50 PM
RE: Banned for playing RP?..... - by Strom - 08-12-2011, 08:00 PM
RE: Banned for playing RP?..... - by Andreas - 08-12-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Banned for playing RP?..... - by Andreas - 08-12-2011, 08:59 PM
RE: Banned for playing RP?..... - by Faustie - 08-12-2011, 09:04 PM