BR on [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass
(10-10-2014, 05:43 PM)freekillercy Wrote: Names: [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass.

Steam_IDs: 
[FL:RP] AssociatedSTEAM_0:1:77701213.

[FL:RP] Ouass STEAM_0:0:96821074.

Time in GT: 18:21.

Server: Evocity_v2d server (not build).

Summary: I was driving my car to the city normally and I stopped my car next to the train station to see a fireshooting that was happening there. When the fireshooting was over, I went off and the guys who where involved at the fireshooting started following me at a red BMW and, when I stopped, they stopped too and one of them said "Last Warning". (Last Warning of what?) Next to he said that, they left the car and that guy shooted me and my car with an AWP and I went off because he was RDM shooting me and them shooted my car to my death and my car brake with an AWP and a TMP (one guy was shooting me with an AK47 too but I didnt recorded him!). After they brake my car, I left the car (near death) and the [FL:RP] Ouass did he last shoot, killing me. after that I leaved the server to do this BanRequest.

Evidences (Proves): I am uploading the video at the Youtube right now. I'll put the link here after it uploads.
                                   You can check the logs too.

Thank You

Freekillercy - FantochesPT

I was not here for this but before that happened they where random raiding me and they RDM me.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass - by mason12ben - 10-10-2014, 07:25 PM