Unban reques [Perma]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: FernandoGROXS / Guarda Florestal (Currently)

Your ban ID: 10848

Banned by: Console 

Reason: cheating / hacking / gameplay tampering

Involved: vesa (STEAM_0:0:21403852)

Why we should unban you: It's been one year since my last unban request Smile . Time flies, lol. By the way, what's up Tounge ? Yes, it is me again. The guy who was banned 2 years ago using hax and stuff. I was 15 when that happened (17 now), and DUDE i was a lil' shrimp. I just minged everywhere while trying to "have fun", etc etc. I met this guy called vesa a WHILE ago, I deleted him. He was the guy who introduced me to the "hacking" community and stuff two days after someone banned me. When I tried to enter the server and saw the "You're banned from our servers", i started to stare at the monitor and think "... why am i an idiot.". Yes, i regret what i did and i feel like an idiot, dunno. I created 2 threads lying about what actually happened, and this time i'm telling the truth Nervous . Anyway, this is the last time that i'll try to create an unban request, finger crossed! And thanks for listening me, again.  Thinking 

(Ehh... why am i still a Donator?)
The system loves the richest boy, the richest girl is in the world. They'll buy her life for everything, her food, her clothes, her car, her dream.

Messages In This Thread
Unban reques [Perma] - by FernandoGROXS - 10-10-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: Unban reques [Perma] - by Enzyme - 10-10-2014, 01:30 AM