Ban Req. [FL:RP] Dr Ayen Tanth -No sound
However, I do take responsibility for Lord Aken's Demote, I told him I was sorry. I know that won't get me off the hook.
and some for iownu, because I can't remember the failure he did,

but for Fox, Rex, Dead, quin and Keith all either broke NLR (Using killed cops as an excuse for raid) or Metagaming (Using radio after being tied up and mouth taped shut. All I know is I had a cop (Quin) tied up in my house because he was trying to break into our house. Then I leave for a few minutes to get some Mac10's and I come back to see Rex in my house and used a fireman (unknowned) to axe his way into my house, then he kills me since I wouldn't open the jail cell, then telling him that he shouldn't be in my house because of axe abuse, he kills me again. So I say screw it and leave, I go into town, get CDMed and I'm back at my base, where I see Fox, Rex, Dead and Kieth all breaking into Quin's cell using the fireman's axe. I would like to note that this entire time, there wasn't a single warrant issued. Along with that event, there were numerous fearRP breakings from cops running away at gun point, Rex did this twice. Along with CDM, NLR and RDM being called all night though OOC.

I never once said anything about past days? I only used the stuff that happened tonight. Plus that wouldn't fall under NLR, that would be metagaming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Req. [FL:RP] Dr Ayen Tanth -No sound - by AyenTanth - 08-12-2011, 09:30 AM