Spirit / ----OpTiiCZz----'s unban request
Your name: Spirit / ----OpTiiCZz----

Your ban ID: 54663/54662

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: To start off. i have been playing on Fearless servers for about 2 weeks on Spirit (my alt account). I have not broken any rules or done anything wrong. I have reported people and tried to do good, i even submitted a ban request on someone. It was never my intention to break any rules on any accounts. I just wanted to play on Fearless and have fun.

I made this second account to try and do good things for the server and get people banned to make the server better, then i could tell you what i have done and hopefully you would forgive me as i have equalled it out by doing good deeds.

I played on it quite a lot and quite often ran across rule breakers, who were then reported or banned. I love playing policeman on v33x and i did quite often and i would contra whore on v2p. I also like to be the president every now and then. Just before i got banned i was waiting to be president as i have just finished a .cfg file with all the laws in it. Whilst i was waiting a lot of rule break was going on and i was recording it and went to www.fearlessrp.net/request (which is probably how you found out about my double account). I did all this to make the server better and to ban rule breakers.

I admit i have done wrong in double accounting, but surely you can see it was to do good? i never rule break and i never intend to. One of the main points i made before was how Kman had 13 bans before perma, and other people get like 10 bans before perma, i had 2. The second one was completely accidental and the first was like a year ago when i was immature.

All i would like is a chance to redeem myself which is what i was trying to do on Spirit. But every time i try, nothing happens. I have been trying all new rp servers to play on but fearless is by far my favorite, hence why i played it so much in the short time i had. I would love it if you could see that all im trying to do is have fun on fearless but since ----OpTiiCZz---- got banned i was trying to redeem myself. I have like 4 videos all recorded today of different rule breakers which i could show you, and the whole time i was trying to get them to stop.

I have never "minged" or "trolled" on fearless. i just play for fun and for rp.

Please rethink the fact that i double accounted as a fact that i tried to redeem myself but failed. Sad

Messages In This Thread
Spirit / ----OpTiiCZz----'s unban request - by Spirit - 10-07-2014, 06:45 PM