Unban request on my friend [EX:M] Tyler
(10-01-2014, 07:22 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: Well since you're talking about me i guess i can answer, it wasn't me being serious, whenever you cdm me and tell me ''Sorry my car has a spazm for retards'' or whatever, i take it serious. I can laugh with everyone but if you keep making jokes likes this, or just tie'ing me up because u don't like me, it's not my problem then.

I never deleted parts of myself rulebreaking, every video i cut, is because of the length of it, i never tried to get you banned because i hate you, you just ask for it, you got way too much hours to break nlr, telling i killed for weapons is not a fact, i never said something like this.

I also didn't want you permanent banned, nor make a ban request on you, i thought you would understand it after 1 ban, but you kept going so i had to give you more of them, not even small ones. Someone with so much hours should understand that if i get you once, i will keep getting you whenever you try something.

Good luck, next time just mention my name.

Tyler says that the police shot at him so he got his gun out and chased after him, once he caught up to him he took him up to wherever you banned last. He says it wasn't random because the police shot at him so he took action.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request on my friend [EX:M] Tyler - by jadanstores - 10-04-2014, 09:59 AM