Ban Request - Mr. Law, ThePupils, "Unidentified Civ"
Name of player: Mr.Law, ThePupils, 3rd Civ involved but unidentified @ this time.

SteamID:

Mr.Law - STEAM_0:0:61782074
ThePupils - STEAM_0:0:42684157

Time in GMT: 45 min ago, roughly. (As of thread creation)

10:30 Pacific Standard Time = 6:30am GMT

Server: V33x

Summary:

Was patrolling as an officer upon hearding explosions coming from the Apartment side of town. After driving there, (Not seen in cut film to only highlight the relevant part) I conducted a routine search apartment to apartment to try and piece together what caused the explosions. Upon reaching the back 2 lofts, I asked to search the first one. Nobody answered so a search warrant was issued and upon entering I found a money printer. Upon knocking on the second loft door, it was evident someone was inside. I asked for them to cooperate with the search but they too refused. Upon getting the search warrant, I entered to the room. Nothing Illegal was visible, I was unarmed. They had a bunch of empty pots, which I could not even arrest them for having. I come into this building which had been a GROW-OP (Marijuana growing operation) conducted by Mr.Law who was a Black Market Dealer, and two other civilians. ThePupils was involved as he was the outside man that was with them. Upon entering, I was confronted by a man behind a table who had started unloading on me despite me being unarmed and the fact that they had nothing to hide. ThePupils was outside and pulled a gun as well and blocked me from exiting (Considered BodyBlock) and they all unloaded on me.

Basically to sum it up

Mr. Law was basing with Civs as a BMD
ThePupils RDMed me.
FailRP

Evidence:

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - Mr. Law, ThePupils, "Unidentified Civ" - by Nevy - 10-03-2014, 06:25 AM