Ban request Itsasecret10
Me and Itsasecret were arresting those people because they were trespassing through the nexus counter which I belive is a perma law. Then Ouaas decided to demote itsasecret for trying to arrest these trespassers. I also quit my job because he demoted itsasecret for no valid reason. The torture part was done because I was ordered to do so (you can probably see this in the logs). I was told it was Torture RP and not against the rules. I would like to add that Ouaas after he was killed from president came back as a citizen and killed me when i was a citizen who was protesting against him. This way he broke NLR also. When I changed job to a police officer (new president came) I saw Ouaas outside the Nexus with a gun and a dead police officer. I tried to arrest him but he had a gun so a gun fight started and I killed him. After that incident Ouaas respawned and came back and killed me ( broke NLR). Ouaas may seem that he did nothing wrong in this BR but he also broke rules. I'm currently not sure if torture RP is allowed or not.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request Itsasecret10 - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret10 - by Threedog - 10-01-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret10 - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 10-02-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret10 - by Threedog - 10-02-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret10 - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 10-02-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Ban request Itsasecret10 - by GeorgeTheBoy - 10-04-2014, 03:30 AM