Unban requst Granbo
Yes, and as I said I think in these situation you could look at the situation, and not spectate me after I have talked in OOC to see if I got my car back. You could also see that I layed in death-state for atleast 3-4 minutes waiting for the paramedic, and was after that eager to get back to the game. When I am alone alone and does something IRL that causes me to chrash my car, something that will ruin the RP I have going on and will not do ANYTHING but force me to wait a lot longer after ive already waited in death-state. It should matter that I was by my self when I died, my chrash was cause by no RP related reasons. And even tho my timer said 0, I had layed there on the ground waiting for paramedic for SEVERAL minutes something the logs will also show. No one gave a damn about a dead police officer on the ground, so I wanted to continue the RP.

I didnt say that you had to pull me aside and talk to me, I said I would appriciate it Smile

I would also like to note that watching be after I told about my situation in OOC to see if I would go continue my RP was purely a dick move. Nothing else. It didn't make the server better for anyone, you just lost an officer trying to RP.

Messages In This Thread
Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by MartinG - 09-28-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Unban requst Granbo - by GeorgeTheBoy - 09-28-2014, 06:41 PM