BR on Tyler Associated aSahbi and Binkystum :)
(09-20-2014, 07:57 PM)TheGrim Wrote: Stop trying to cover up for your friend you both are in DEEP all you guys do when you get on is Randomly start raiding people and taking their stuff.*Associated,Tyler,Binky,Or aSahbi Get on* Change their jobs to criminals go around in a tides with galils in their hand's one always has a shotgun. Shoot peoples door down and take their things.You ask for a reason and there like look at my job... like there allowed to raid cause there criminals.And if are raiding make sure u have hard evedince.

Whatever you want boy, next time you judge us make sure u have evidence that it was random, we said it because we saw contra, not because our job is criminal, i got raided lots of times and people used the job ''criminal'' as excuse, many admins thought it was valid, i was one and had a reason of seeing contra and lots of pots, you even adverted ''Paying money for placing pots'' or whatever, don't try to cover up yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Tyler Associated aSahbi and Binkystum :) - by [FL:RP] Ouass - 09-22-2014, 11:36 AM