Unban Request - Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii (Also known as wazanpppppppppp lately)

Your ban ID: 53772

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: According to Enzyme I straight up said "Fuck you to him" 

"Admin disrespect. Saying 'fuck you' to me. 15th ban. Second ban for admin disrespect."

Involved: So, me and Enzyme. Two SRU's didn't quite get their names. 

Why we should unban you: 

Alright, so I was President (Not dictator) and my SRU Serg tried to kill me (No reason what so ever) I then wrote in @ about it (Enzyme was the only admin on the server). No reaction from him.
The SRU serg then left his job and came back as a citizen and tried to kill me again (No reason what so ever) so I wrote in @ again. No reaction from him this time either. (Still only admin on the server.) I then waited approx 10 minutes without a reaction from him to write to him in a PM. i've seen him just driving around his "TANK" in the city and teleporting around a few times.
I like asked him if he was roleplaying or doing admin, because if he was here to roleplay I wouldn't bother him anymore. 
He didn't answer my PM's but chose to teleport to me and give me the whole thing "Im invis, teleporting around, cannot be everywhere, got other cases and so on." As he said himself I wrote "Fuck this" then. 
When he was about to be done I was like rather mad, so I decieded to go away. While I was walking away I said "Im done" and then according to Enzyme I said "Fuck you". (Over voicechat) 
He didn't like do anything about it at start, he flew after me and said "Dont PM me again" and I was like "OK"

Within the next minute he decided to PM me about me having a huge amount of bans and such. 
I was like "Dont expect an answer from me" because I didnt really want to speak with him as I knew only bad things would come out of, as I told him, we weren't quite on the same page right there.
He then teleported me out to him and began the whole thing that I insulted him.
The situation was rather complicated, as I explained to him I probably mean to say "Fuck this" as I had written shortly before. But I probably messed up the words (English is my third language) and I more like said what was in my mind rather than the word I was suppose to say. 
While we talked I explained this to him and apologized, but he didn't care about that.

I really think a permanent ban is way too much, if I even said it it was surely not mean. As I told him "Why would I ever straight up say "Fuck you" to you?"

A little thing from my point of view. Me and Enzyme were surely not on the same page, and I felt like he did everything possible to get me banned.
First he went on about the Insult thing, then he talked about me not telling him what to do, that he should do is job properly and such. After I denied that (He probably faced that he couldn't get me banned for that) he moved back to the insult thing and finally took the strike there.

As I said earlier, Enzyme I wouldn't insult you in that way, however, apologizes if I did. 
(If I missed anything, Enzyme, feel free to add in more information. Also if any questions feel free to ask.)
(As a last little note, only my 14'th ban :-) The one got lifted :-) And another like 6-7 was 1 days ban for small breaks.. w/e )

- Rawwzkii. 

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 09-20-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Enzyme - 09-20-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Rawwzkii - 09-20-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Unban Request - Rawwzkii - by Enzyme - 09-20-2014, 11:06 PM