Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze)
As I said, the rules of the server applies to everyone even the president. So both the President or Dictator should have a valid reason to tell their units to shoot someone, just because someone got killed in the lobby doesn't mean that you shoot unarmed citizens. Now about the KOS, KOS means Kill On Sight, which is NOT This

"Any government officals is not allowed to shoot on sight when there is no order given!" just because the president gave you an order to shoot doesn't mean you have to, you need to have a valid reason to shoot me, Don't blame it on the president or dictator.

"RDM - Random death match. When someone is killed without a valid RP reason*. " This was stated by Doomdude1(An admin) in the forums post here (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29166) Also OOC and IC Rule Number (3) read them. He also said "You are supposed to use common sense when following the rules, as they can't cover every situation. In case you are not sure, ask an administrator/moderator, it's much easier to wait for an answer than waiting a ban out."

Please take the time and read the rules. I am starting to memorize some of them by number.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request Patt (in extension Shanze) - by Nyander - 09-18-2014, 02:56 PM