BR | [FL:RP] Obay
1.       ‘just because I am arresting your "brother" does not mean you can break fearrp, it is not a RP role to break fearrp, that is like saying "if I change my job to psychopath, I can break fearrp’
2.       ‘In the end you pulled out a gun while you were surrounded by guns up SRU’
3.       ‘And in my "finishing notes" you keep changing your story to suit you, it started as you saw the guns but because Corleone would do anything for there brothers, that's why
you pulled a gun, then you said that you didn't see the guns, which one is it?’

I’d just like to ask you if you wouldn’t mind reading what I say carefully next time before we start going around in circles.  Beginning this with the three quotes stated above and match my quote to help any misunderstandings…

1.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

‘On the regards of myself I’d like to start from the situation when I heighten my weapon forwards the back of the SRU’s head… Having a little experience with the Corleone job many of 'b.' you should know of their nature, and that is to stand up and protect their brothers and father even in some of the extreme circumstances, and they see this as a belief – I Saw this is an opportunity to stand up for my believe and help protect my brothers rights, being that they are of an aggressive nature, I suppose this is how they tend to deal with matters..’.

A.        I myself stated in my first replay that, as my full focus was on you though out the situation and I did not until later realize after observing my situation, that I was under gun point – Which then caused me to lower my weapon and surrender… thereby I did NOT break FearRP I followed it.

B.        My second quote in section one 1b. This is me applying my knowledge to fit my role as Corleone –Not to try and bypass the rule FearRP.

2.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

A.      Like I said before… Like I said before, my Focus was more on you than anywhere  else.But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

3.       A.  ‘Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.’

A.      Can you realize a pattern here? After observing and looking closly at each government member I do realize that one officer had his gun pointed at a different person – but at the time at which I pulled my gun on you, I did not see him until later after when I observed my situation  – and I will say this again, just so you get the point - I DID drop my gun and abide FearRP (Surrendered) and allowed you to handcuff me.

Finnishing Notes:
I still stand by my word in say that I DID NOT break fearRP as I surrendered (By dropping my gun at 0:55 seconds) and allowed you to handcuff me.
And I sorry but, My story has never changed as the truth does not change...
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by EpicSpadge - 09-10-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by General Rickets - 09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Burnett - 09-11-2014, 04:08 PM