BR | [FL:RP] Obay
(09-11-2014, 06:08 AM)danbidz Wrote: The reason I posted the BR is because you keep saying "I'm calling a admin" and "your breaking rules" even though I am not, I posted this BR to show that I was not in fact breaking any rules and that if anything you were. Another reason why i posted this BR is because of this whole cuffufle it caused me to lose my job which ruined my RP as a SRU, i was not aloud any goverment job, i kept getting demoted. Then, to wind me up even more Rickets uncuffed both of you as if you had done nothing wrong, mainly you were uncuffed as epicspadge lied and said "I never said I was armed"

After you ask if EpicSpade is armed he replays "yes.... I'm going outside to scratch my back" this is obviasly a threat upon the nexus, the reason i acted so fast i because earlier you did not threaten to "destroy the president" AND to top it all off citizens reported seeing you armed on the Streets several times, 1 with a tommy gun.

All in all EpicSpadge admitted to be armed, which caused me to cuff him, which caused you to break FearRP. The reason I move from your gun point is because you are heavily outgunned before you even pull the gun out and if you watch the footage back, I have my gun out at EpicSpadge when you point your gun at me, then when I look at you to ask what's going on, you say "you can't do you, I'm calling a admin." Which is another reason i posted this BR, iwouldent really be bothered if this was anyone else because he just would of put us on a roof made us argue for a hour then just warn us both but because it was you and I know you are friends with a lot of the admins, and even though they say they are not, some admins are bias towards certain people, they might not even know they are bias but they are. This is why I posted this. For full proof that it was you that broke the rules and not me.

Extending upon you quoting 'I posted a ban question you keep saying Im getting an admin and you're breaking the rules even though I'm not'.  Beginning with the part where he say's 'Yes, I'm going outside to scratch his my back', i understand on how easy it is to actually to be tricked by the nature of the english but he was not saying 'Yes' as to admitting that he was armed, because actually, that would be stupid to admit it in front of government member - But actually he Replied 'Yes' in response that he acknowledged that he heard that i was speaking to him and extended with a witty response by saying 'Im just going out side to scratch my back', in those terms - Which actually happen to be correct... That is NOT confession to being armed and as i previously said, an unnecessary handcuff.

Now to clear up the caused issues regarding the admin.  I called upon him as you for one - Handcuffed one of my brothers for an invalid reason and you also broke fearRP yourself.  
Noon of the government broke it - just yourself.

I will now Extend fully as to how you Broke FearRP...
To start with, when i pulled my weapon on you, you had your handcuffs out and you were facing the opposite direction.  Thereby i did not break FearRP... Quoting what i said in my previous statement 'The last last to draw their weapon MUST abide the rule fearRP', you being the last to draw means that you should have abided it - But you didn't.

Quoting what you said in your previous reply 'I moved away from you because you were heavily out gunned', just because i am out gunned - might i add i was not aware of until i actually stopped, at that point i actually dropped my gun - Doesn't give you the freedom to then bypass the rules FearRP, because actually, i still had the freedom to actually press the trigger and killing you, thereby you SHOULD have been scared of that advantage i had over you. 

as by your statement on admins being bias, Although i do have a good relationship with a number of the admins - i know through experience that, in these type of situations, administrators are very professional, especially General Rickets and Burnett, the two member of staff that happened to be occupying the server at the time and they were not and will not be bias towards the situation, nor were they there.

Finishing Notes...
All in all, id like to Finnish by saying, No - i did not Break fearRP as i did by following my situation of which i explained as truthfully as possible, and when i DID realise i was out numbered i dropped my weapon at which i caused no harm with and i allowed myself to handcuffed. Once the situation was dealt with and i explained to Rickets that it was a false arrest just as i did in paragraph 1 one of this reply, he then made the decision to tell you to un handcuff me and the other Corleone member. 
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by EpicSpadge - 09-10-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by General Rickets - 09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Burnett - 09-11-2014, 04:08 PM