BR | [FL:RP] Obay
The reason I posted the BR is because you keep saying "I'm calling a admin" and "your breaking rules" even though I am not, I posted this BR to show that I was not in fact breaking any rules and that if anything you were. Another reason why i posted this BR is because of this whole cuffufle it caused me to lose my job which ruined my RP as a SRU, i was not aloud any goverment job, i kept getting demoted. Then, to wind me up even more Rickets uncuffed both of you as if you had done nothing wrong, mainly you were uncuffed as epicspadge lied and said "I never said I was armed"

After you ask if EpicSpade is armed he replays "yes.... I'm going outside to scratch my back" this is obviasly a threat upon the nexus, the reason i acted so fast i because earlier you did not threaten to "destroy the president" AND to top it all off citizens reported seeing you armed on the Streets several times, 1 with a tommy gun.

All in all EpicSpadge admitted to be armed, which caused me to cuff him, which caused you to break FearRP. The reason I move from your gun point is because you are heavily outgunned before you even pull the gun out and if you watch the footage back, I have my gun out at EpicSpadge when you point your gun at me, then when I look at you to ask what's going on, you say "you can't do you, I'm calling a admin." Which is another reason i posted this BR, iwouldent really be bothered if this was anyone else because he just would of put us on a roof made us argue for a hour then just warn us both but because it was you and I know you are friends with a lot of the admins, and even though they say they are not, some admins are bias towards certain people, they might not even know they are bias but they are. This is why I posted this. For full proof that it was you that broke the rules and not me.
[Image: high-5.png]

Messages In This Thread
BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by EpicSpadge - 09-10-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by General Rickets - 09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Burnett - 09-11-2014, 04:08 PM