BR | [FL:RP] Obay
Good evening… I’d like to begin with apologizing for the delay and any inconveniences this may have caused.

I’d like to speak on behalf of EpicSpadge also.

To Begin with, i'd like to quote what you said in your summary.  EpicSpadge said he was armed, so to take pro-cations i cuffed him’, I believe this statement is incorrect as the video clearly shows him saying ‘Yes, I just need to itch my back outside’, now I don’t know about you but that is not confession to being armed. Therefore I see this as a unnecessary handcuff.. Which is really what started of this whole mess..

On the regards of myself I’d like to start from the situation when I heighten my weapon forwards the back of the SRU’s head… Having a little experience with the Corleone job many of you should know of their nature, and that is to stand up and protect their brothers and father even in some of the extreme circumstances, and they see this as a belief – I Saw this is an opportunity to stand up for my believe and help protect my brothers rights, being that they are of an aggressive nature, I suppose this is how they tend to deal with matters.. Which is why if I was of any other job, I would not made the same choices of including weaponry.

Now, what I did do was I swiftly drew my weapon as I shifted behind you and you were at this point, unarmed… (Holding handcuffs) and I thereby had you under gun point and you were immediately accompanied by the rule (FearRP).  Let me extend… Having been in these situations on a few occasions (When I do decide to use weapons) I have learnt that the last to draw their weapon MUST abide the rule – Not only was I the first to have you under gun point, but I was also behind you.  By 0:40 second in the video (While I still had my gun pointed at you) You then decide to run away and peruse the other Corleone member; That again is breaking fearRP.  But I do not want to turn this into a ban request on you.

Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules.

Now I’ve had people agree... this IS a very sticky situation because of timings and what not…

But also in my defense – I did abide FearRP as you can see at 0:55 seconds I surrender and lower my weapon to be hand cuffed.  So honestly I don’t know why this ban request was posted…

Also, at 2 Minutes 12 Seconds you shot me; Now I know it was a miss click, but that does give me clearance to run away in fear.  Not long after I do acknowledge that it was a miss click I do come back and allow you to cuff me – Which is another thing you claimed to have been ‘FearRP’, but really. It wasn’t .

Now before this ban request was put up I was given the Link the Video and I had an admin that happened to of been accompanying the server to check it and he also claims that, because I surrendered – I did not break fearRP.

All in all, even for me this is a tricky situation, but I do apologies for any inconveniences..

If a reply is posted to further this discussion, please PM me to let me know - if not... I finish College at 3PM GMT and i will check the forums for any updates.

Thank you for your time.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]

Messages In This Thread
BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by EpicSpadge - 09-10-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by General Rickets - 09-10-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-10-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by Obay - 09-11-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: BR | [FL:RP] Obay - by danbidz - 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM