Unban MadMax
Not sure where to start about this. Ill simply start by saying lying in the court house will have consequences.

Yes, I was detaining you for obstructing with police business, as you were standing in front of a car yelling "It's my car" while we were trying to figure out who shot
at us, and from where. Just after you got cuffed, I was tranqed from a distance, so I pulled back and yelled to another Norwegian officer "I've been tranqed, cover me".

You are allowed to speak a foreign language, just not in OOC, Advert or Broadcast. IC is fine.

While I got tranqed, you SLOWLY made your way towards me, walked on top of me, and started jumping on me while yelling "I don't like you".
Had I been tranqed just a second longer, you jumping would have killed me, as I woke up at 6% health, while you were still jumping on me.

There were several witnesses around. Sadly, I do not remember who was that. I do however think SourLemon was one of them, as he instantly PMed me
asking if I was Zeds undercover after I banned you. If he was present during the time, I am sure he will tell you the same thing.
So I say again. Lying in the courthouse WILL have consequences.

Messages In This Thread
Unban MadMax - by madmax - 09-06-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Unban MadMax - by Feffe - 09-07-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: Unban MadMax - by SourLemon - 09-07-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: Unban MadMax - by madmax - 09-07-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Unban MadMax - by Feffe - 09-07-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Unban MadMax - by Feffe - 09-09-2014, 03:49 AM