Where did you get your username from?
Once upon a time at 300 hours on gmod, I played DarkRP lots. At the time I was called WalrusKing.
I ran into someone on a DarkRP Server and we were friends from there. We played lots of DarkRP (He was called Jokhah or something like that) and lots of other games. He said to me he was going to make a DarkRP server and that I could be super admin, cool. He had the server up for a bit and closed it. Me and my friends started up a server and let him be admin. The server got 15-20 people a day, even more on weekends. Then we started losing players, that's when he started to say weird stuff like he was going to hack or DDoS the server and that he was part of Anonymous. We banned him from the server and my friends didn't like him, since I'm a forgiving person I let him have a second chance with me. We started playing games again. He then wanted me to join his clan called M.W.C where we went round on DarkRP servers and be the biggest criminals we could. In order to be in the clan I had to change my name to something like (name) the (noun), I chose Walrus the Overlord. We are not friends anymore, since he messed again. But that's the story of my name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you get your username from? - by Chech - 09-05-2014, 02:39 PM