Why did i get banned i was asking a queastion
Your name: benziehd
Your ban ID: 53254

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: fearRP

Involved: [][]>Nike<[][], [FL:RP] CookieFlo, CookieBeni, me and a police officer

Why we should unban you: Well it all started when a police officer was chasing one of the 'gang' and their was 4 of is well 5 including the police officer and he arrest one of us and then the other 2 was punching the police man (but i was not i was watching, i did not want to get into trouble) well i got handcuffed and i kept on asking why did he do it i asked the question loads of times, any way he said to us face the car so i said which on because their was 3 cars then one of the guys ran up the hill (near the lake) and the officer went after and so did the other 2 so then i went up to ask the officer again why did i get handcuffed and then i got banned. I was not breaking fearRP i did as the officer requested and then when he went after the other guy i went to ask again why did he handcuff me. I dont think its right for me to get a 3 day ban for this if you think im in the wrong when i dont think i am then give me a shorter ban because i only moved after the police was out of my site and if you are a criminal and the police leaves you then you will move (to escape but in my case i went to ask him again why i got handcuffed). Why do I get a 3 day ban for 'breaking fearRP' and other people get 1 day for RDM I though RDM is worse than fearRP.

Messages In This Thread
Why did i get banned i was asking a queastion - by benziehd - 09-02-2014, 10:51 PM