Unban Neinstein
I know you stress that this isnt darkrp, but in the guide states "The president must issue warrants for searches, and arrests, when
requested by his officers. He can mould the city however he sees fit, be that a lenient president
with few rules, or a strict dictator who refuses to have a bad word spoken about him!" The silly laws apply to the 'Strict dictator' part.

Obviously, this does not mean that I can go around making laws break normal rules, such as no rdming, working with criminals, or any laws that break the rules of the sever, such as 'The President must answer warrants.' However, other than this, the guide leaves a lot up for interpretation, and because of this, not only did I think this was allowed, but there are no rules in telling me that I can not make silly laws arrest-able offences. I understand now that this behavior is looked-down upon, but there was nothing telling me that I was not allowed to make arrest-able offences. This just simply an interpretation of the laws, and was not fail rp, nor was it metagaming. I carried out the role is was supposed to, and I also did not use anything outside of the rp,such as the OCC, to give me an advantage.

Thank you for you time. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Neinstein - by JustinDSD - 08-29-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by DoomDude1 - 08-29-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by JustinDSD - 08-29-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by DoomDude1 - 08-29-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by JustinDSD - 08-29-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by Preditor - 08-29-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by JustinDSD - 08-29-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Unban Neinstein - by Preditor - 08-29-2014, 06:51 PM