Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd
(08-29-2014, 11:38 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: First of all, You lie in the courthouse, How dont you know my language if you and your friend, Orion, Are from the same country as me, You spoke hebrew with me a couple of times so cut the crap.
You never said that you dont want protection, You kept saying "You cant raid me im the new president" and kept walking past us, Even when we had gun pointed at you, You kept ignoring us and walking past us.
And i didnt kill you because you refused, I killed you because you kept ignoring me and Manbon and that pissed me off, I didnt wanna kill you i tried to scare you by pulling out a weapon but i guess that if someone aim a weapon on you, You just ignore it and keep walking away.
You werent building in nexus, The only time you were building was when you pasted a dupe and thats it. You walked out.
Every thing you are saying here above is a total lie,
First of all why dont you say where you from,
And dont act like a big boy on me "God damn stop with that bullshit", Behaind the computer every one can say those words, Say them face to face to show how man you are.

Regards
DoDiDoFTW / Jizes
I never spoke hebrew and I ask you stop stop talking to me in hebrew it would be gre
Yes I did say I dont want protection, and your answear was this is not a question, just deal with the truth, you had gun ponited on me for no reason and then you started to say gimme monye protection or I will kill you, so I kept buliding the nexus.
I never ignore you, I told you 2 times I dont want you to protect me, the server was almost empty and if I would want protection it wouldnt be you for sure.
that pissed you off? is it a valid reason to raid the president? I dobut it is, and also I did respond to you saying I dont want any kind of protction from you, and o - yeah can prove it, and when you asked money protection for no reason I kept saying that you never protecfted me, and I just switched to president before few mins.
how look how you are acting like such a hero behind your keyboard, according to your voice you are 13.

(08-29-2014, 12:54 PM)Manbon the 2nd Wrote: Hey, this is Manbon.

As shown in the following video - Hatol is clearly lying about not knowing our native language, Hebrew, leading us to the conclusion that he's lying in the courthouse, I was telling him to obey my orders in English, he said "No,I dont wanna" in Hebrew.

And on top of that he was blatantly breaking FearRP in claims that we were "Raiding" with no reason.

We were trying to be nice to him, by offering and talking polietly, until he started completley ignoring us although we had our rifles aimed at him.

Hatol, clearly speaking Hebrew and breaking FearRP

And this event's "Witness", O-yeah, was also breaking FearRP, smack talking a guy with a 7.62mm AK aimed at his face telling him to keep his mouth shut.

On top of that, at the end of the following video he has proceeded to say "These black people man..." Which I find extremley offensive.

O-yeah breaking FearRP and being racist.
I never spoke hebrew, and I dont want to speak this language end of discussion.
I broke FearRP? why did you even aim your gun at me if I just switched to the president job before few mins? can you pls answear me question? what was reason to do it? you can randmoly take me as your hostage because you want to.
This is what happand - They came to me in the elvetor asking to protect me, I said no leave me alone, and they kept asking to protect me until I just ignored them, then they started to ask for money protection, and I cant even understand why? can you just come to the presidnt and ask for money protection without even protecting him? also you friend after O -yeah wrote this is a random raid your friend type "No, we hate this president" so stop with your bullshit, we both know it was random raid, just deal with it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request on Jizes and Manbon the 2nd - by CowardAgent - 08-29-2014, 01:18 PM